In this Cityline segment, Frankie talks about how to get the perfect lawn in the summer.
Here is a summary of Frankie's Tips:
1. Raise your lawnmower blades so you are cutting your grass at 3-4 inches.
2. Mow in an alternative direction each time you mow
3. Measure how much water you are putting on your lawn - you need an inch a week, which includes rainfall
4. Don't overseed in the summer, wait until spring and/or fall to do this for best success.
5. Fertilize your lawn in the summer to keep it strong, unless it has gone brown/dormant