Indoor plants in your home add beauty, help clean the air, and make you happier!
Looking for the right plant to start with, or a new one to add to your collection? Here are five of my favourites!
- Peace Lily - For low light. Air purifying with white flowers.
- ZZ Plant - Probably the easiest indoor plant to grow. Low light and drought tolerant.
- Sago Palm - An easy palm, drought tolerant and loves a bright room!
- Spider Plant - Air purifying and you can pull off the baby plants and re-root them for new plants!
- Pothos - A trailing plant that is super easy to care for. Grows in low light.
p.s. If you are wondering where my head is I wanted to make the plants the stars of this piece. Plants are stars I'm just a guy who loves gardening!